Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Links and a Halloween Playlist!

It's Friday again! Here are some happy links to kick off your weekend.

First, because I love you, I made a Grooveshark version of my Halloween playlist. If you need something different for your Halloween party or you just want to get in a festive mood, you can find it here. I'd love to hear your Halloween music suggestions in the comments!

These honest taglines for famous products make me laugh so hard.

This Disney Princess Instagram post makes me giggle. I especially love the comments and hashtags.

You've probably seen this already, but in case you haven't, this Diva impressionist singing Total Eclipse of the Heart is so impressive and fun. I can't get over how much I enjoy her Julie Andrews.

Check out this fun mental floss list, 19 Things You Might Not Know Were Invented By Women!

This link is worth it just so you can watch the hypnotic map at the top. Check out these maps of Six Decades of the Most Popular Names for Girls, State By State. Apparently Jennifer dominated for more than a decade!

Did you know you can buy cookie cutters to make 3-D cookies? This 3-D Zoo Animal Cookie Cutter Set just jumped to the top of my Christmas list. The pieces fit together like a puzzle! I think this is the single coolest product I have seen in a long time.

I absolutely love these pictures of monsters painted into thrift store paintings as if they had always been there. It makes me want to go and find one and make my husband turn it into hilarious art for our next apartment.


Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: