Friday, December 27, 2013

Links to Love, Listen To, Laugh At, and Learn From

In this episode of This I Believe, an eight year old boy reminds Marianne Bachleder of what is important: gratitude. "I will tend my needs, I will whittle my wants, and I will say often, "'I'm happy with what I have.'"

I love this ad from Pantene that has been making the rounds on the internet. It's a must watch for any woman I know!


"Christmas Jammies (#XMASJammies)" has been stuck in my head for days. And now yours. You're welcome. 


I thought this home grown science project (which led to even more scientific inquiry) was wonderfully done and presented! I learned something from this little lady! 


This post, A Ten Month Old's Letter to Santa, had me cracking up! I definitely sent it to my young parent friends! Little crawlers tend to find the things we most want them to avoid.  Here's a taste: "I would be ok with just a bunch of electrical cords in general, but I would really love these specific ones that are located behind my mother’s desk next to the air-conditioner (whose cord I also want)." Click through to see the pictures and read more exciting items on this ten month old's Christmas list! It's definitely worth it!

I absolutely love this post that features 80 pictures of celebrities edited into classic paintings, from Worth 1000's photo editing contests. Some definitely made me look twice! 

And, last but not least: An air-powered Lego car. Yep. You heard me correctly. 

No comments: