Friday, November 29, 2013

Links I Love

It's that time of the week again: Links!

I love the variety of lighting and expression in these beautiful portraits of mothers with their one-day-old babies.

Like Harry Potter? Like real life? What if there really was Harry Potter in real life? The folks at Movies in Real Life found out.  (My favorite part is toward the end when he actually gets down to the platform with his luggage and owl, around 2 minutes in.)



This Dutch artist's Grey Power project that brings children's drawings of their grandparents to life. The colors, imagination (and multiple limbs) are fantastic!

Enjoy random things and awkward social situations? Then this 2008 Viva Piñata commercial is right up your alley!



Need a puppy pick-me-up? This list of 16 Dogs that Ruined the Picture. Here are a few of my favorites: 

Gbixcp8 7wqj3zp Nq3ogi3 

I guess I really love effective marketing. Here's another commercial I love, this time for GoldieBlox! (Edit: the original video with some awesome and empowering lyrics had to be taken down due to some questions of copyright with Beastie Boys, so here's the version with a different music selection in the background.)

No comments: