Tuesday, May 21, 2013

This is Water

If this hasn't shown up in your news feed yet, allow me to pretend that we're Facebook friends and I'm tagging you as I post it. I saw it come up a few times before I clicked on it, and when I finally did, I was only planning to open it in another tab and then leave it until tomorrow. (This is something I do often when I find cool things I want to check out just as I'm trying to go to bed... and almost as often, it results in a browser with so many tabs open that I eventually lose patience and close out the whole thing without reading any of them. I sort of have issues with multitasking on the internet, by which I mean that I have to learn to stop doing it.)

Anyway. The point of that story was that when I opened the video in a new tab, it started playing automatically, and after just a few seconds I found myself not wanting to pause it. It's intriguing, eye-opening, and inspiring. If you take ten minutes to watch it, I feel pretty confident in promising you that you won't be disappointed.


1 comment:

Megan B. said...

I really, really, really love this video.