Friday, May 31, 2013

Fun Friday!

My personal approach to life is to find joy and enjoy the humor of the every day. I hate taking things too seriously and I love to laugh. I especially love to laugh at snarky and sarcastic things, which is why my selection of links is full of just that. I hope you enjoy. Mostly because I worry that my particular brand of humor qualifies me as slightly obnoxious and I am hoping that there are other like-minded souls out there and we can all be obnoxious together.

As a fairly new first-time mom who was exposed to waaay too much stuff on the Internet like tutorials on how to sew your own play clothes out of the curtains when you have a spare 20 minutes, I whole heartedly enjoy finding the humor in our crazy parenting world. This blog is one of my favorite parenting blogs and has many funny posts but this one is my favorite. The Ten Biggest Secrets I Keep From My Kids.

Creepy things kid say. My favorite one on this list is, "Dad I love you so much I want to cut your head off and carry it around with me so I can see your face whenever I want." Because it was obviously meant to be a nice compliment, it just sort of unraveled there around cut your head off...

Tips on how to be a really good friend. Some of my friends could use some of these! Especially the ones that sew their own play clothes out of the curtains.

We all find ourselves saying unusual things to our kids (like the other day when I found the words "why are you rubbing my toothbrush in your poop" coming out of my mouth) but this dad turned his into art. I sort of want to order some for my son's room.

And lastly this. This is the best thing on the internets. If you haven't read snuggie texts before, congratulations I just made your day.

Have a wonderful weekend, full of fun and laughter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CAN'T. STOP. LAUGHING.

Snuggie texts FTW.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link! I'll have to check out the other sites you listed! :)