Friday, April 16, 2010

Frivolous Friday

It's been one of those weeks; crazy busy, situations popping up that require immediate attention, dealing with things in life that are decidedly un-lovely. You all know how it is. So today I'm sharing a few frivolous links, a few things I came across on the internets this week that made me smile and I hope they do the same for you.

And now, on with the frivolity!

I am in love with these prints from Flowers in May...especially the Paris one.

I also love this image:
from Keep Calm Gallery. What a lovely goal to be reminded of.

For those of you not wanting to focus on the happy, here's a playlist entitled, "Wallow in Sadness." Everyone needs to wallow sometimes and that music is sure to help you wallow in style!

Fellow Reader/Blogger/Friend, Annie had a silly weekend last week. Has your toddler ever inadvertently gotten your TV stuck on the Spanish channel during a viewing of "La Chica Uncensora?" Silly, right?

This website is a waste of time...but it's totally and completely worth it.

No comments: