Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More Happiness Is...

I loved Miri's post yesterday. I had also seen the Lays ad on Hulu and thought this was a great idea.

I would like to take it one step further, though, and suggest that if you would like to submit a photo here to the blog, please do! Email us your photos of whatever makes you happy and lovely (beinglovelyblog @ gmail . com). We will compile them into a post and share them with your fellow Lovely Readers. Also, if you follow us on Facebook, feel free to post those happy photos (with captions) on our Fan Page! I, for one, would love to see your beautiful faces!

Make sure to include a caption with the picture. What is happiness to you?


There are many, many things and people that make my life happy, but today it's this girl:

I love my family. During my roughest moments, without even knowing it, my nephews and my niece remind me to be happy and remind me that I am loved, no matter what.

1 comment:

CORYNN AND JER said...

I can't believe how beautiful she is... more so every time you post a picture! Her parents are gonna be in trouble... :)