Saturday, October 3, 2009

Various and Sundry Delights

An awesome print from MAGPIE lovely.
A little motivation to get moving brought to you by Annie.

Check out this lovely reminder, worn by Nie herself.


from Le Love


And finally, a quote that makes me oh so happy:

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.
- Audrey Hepburn

1 comment:

Nathalie Shorten said...

It is so true that happy girls are the prettiest girls. Some people are beautiful on the outside but ugly on the inside which make them repellent. And people who are beautiful on the inside become "beautified" on the outside and people love being around them!