Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lovely Links

Since we are a tad busy with awesome Halloween activities and such (as you should be too), here are a few links to peruse. Enjoy!

Check out these posters. I am in love with them (I am in love with most posters, actually).

I'm also generally a fan of affirmations, because it's just nice to be reminded of good things and to take a minute and calm down when life is crazy.

Have you heard of photographer Justin Hackworth? I stalk his site because I love his photos. They are so real and beautiful. He works on a project of his called 30 Strangers where he photographs 30 people he has never met. This year, the project revolved around mothers and daughters and the photos are gorgeous. Check him out HERE.

Ever have one of those days where you just can't bear to look at yourself in the mirror (of course you have, we all have). Well, next time you are feeling down, take a look at this little gem of a blog. SEXY PEOPLE. Then go out in public with the satisfaction that you never posed for this picture.

1 comment:

Sydney Vivian Lambson said...

True story- my brothers photos ended up on sexy people!