Monday, September 28, 2009

And Here We Go...

Now that I've explained the inspiration behind this blog, I thought I might explain where we are headed from here.

The truth is, I don't really know how to explain it because I'm not sure where we are headed. I'm kind of just going with what feels right at the moment. The good news is that, at this particular moment, I feel like a good place to start is with introductions. So prepare yourself to learn more about the contributors of this blog than ever before!

I am also going to use this post to shamelessly beg for comments. The entire basis of this blog is to get comments - to talk to each other. We want to know if you tried out a challenge that was made here or if you have read a book we mention. We want to hear about your experiences. If you would rather send in a post and appear as a guest blogger, then that is great too! We want to know what you think - so don't be shy!

1 comment:

Julie W said...

I was really happy with who I was until I got married. It was the perfect house wife/decorator/social mold of the city I lived in that threw me for a loop. Who would have thought?

At the age of 29, 9 years after being thrown out of my comfort zone, that I finally feel comfortable being ME. It took forever! But I bet you, in 9 more years I will look back and reflect that I still was not quite there yet. We are and always be a work in progress. I love this blog.

How fun to have a vehicle for the way women torture themselves!