Friday, August 16, 2013

Cue Rebecca Black...It's Friday, People!

In case you were living under a rock last year HERE is the song that inspired the post title...and the reason I secretly hate when Friday rolls around because I inevitably hear this song in my head at least once.

Ashton Kutcher's advice on life to teens attending the Teen Choice Awards went viral this week and it seems to have resonated with a lot of people. 

Shannon Hale's Austenland has been made into a movie and THIS is why it is imperative that you see it. I for one have been looking forward to this one for a long while. Shannon Hale is witty and charming and if you haven't checked out her books you should really remedy that immediately

Speaking of books Lauren Graham (aka Lorelai Gilmore) wrote a new novel: Someday, Someday, Maybe. The story of Franny Banks, a struggling actress in New York City in 1995. Semi autobiographical, this novel is extremely sweet and hilarious and if you are a fan of Graham you will enjoy this book. 

I find myself chuckling several times a day at THESE MEN who have captured toddler-hood in a very real way for me. Check out all eight episodes of Convos With My Two Year Old (As re-enacted by me and another full grown man). My personal favorite episodes are HERE and HERE

Have you seen THIS COMMERCIAL for Farmersonly.com? Narrated by farm animals as an added bonus. I actually went to Farmersonly.com to check it out and came across a man who is looking for "a sexy confident woman that I can laugh with, love and be proud to share a life. She must be able to handle a hard working, hard loving man. Preferably a woman with the land for me to work and to build us a house on. Oh yeah, I can build a house from the slab up with my own two hands. And I would love to build her dream house with a wrap around porch for our rocking chairs! Must enjoy ATV's."  So if you are sexy enough for his standards and a land owner, this young man would really love to build you a house with his bare hands.

I found a few things on Pinterest that I loved....like one of THESE rings or THESE hand or footprint projects. Also how hilariously adorable and or unrealistic is THIS invention (and does it come with the baby)?

No comments: